In 2010 we established a professional surgery management system in our surgery.
Our surgery manager, Armin Haußmann, supports the physicians at our surgery by performing many organisational and administrative tasks for them. Thus our physicians and staff can dedicate themselves completely to the professional and sympathetic care of our patients.
The tasks of our surgery management include e.g.:
- Personnel management
- Materials management
In September 2016, our surgery was certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
Continuous quality management and continuing optimisation has enabled us to considerably shorten waiting times, to significantly improve our availability on the phone for our patients as well as steadily improve the quality of our work in recent years. To continue this course, Ms Dagmar Winzinger was trained and certified as quality management officer at TÜV-Süd.
Dr. med. Philipp Remplik (MD) takes up the position of physician responsible for quality control. In addition to his radiological training, he has a degree in business management and constantly works on further improvement of processes together with the entire team.
Vocational qualification: Diploma in Business Administration
- Personnel manager of an insurance company
- Managing director of diverse companies
- Management consultant and coach
- From 2004 Active in the healthcare sector
- Sept 2010–Dec 2015 “Radiologie München Zentrum” (Centre for Radiology in Munich city centre)
- From Jan 2016 Practice manager at
“DIE RADIOLOGIE München” (Munich Centre for Radiology)
Vocational qualification: Diploma in Business Administration with focus on public health
- positions as executive officer of retirement homes, University of Ulm and Rotkreuzklinikum Munich
- 08/2017 Magement at “DIE RADIOLOGIE München”